Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 9

Went from Portland Oregon to Medford Oregon. Took a slight diversion to go see Crater Lake. It is a beautiful view. Driving up to it and at it there was a lot of snow including piles that were roof high. Temperature was in the 40s. Then took route 62 down to Medford which follows the Rouge River. Stopped at view point for the Rouge Gorge. It was really great with bunches of water pouring thru it. The river narrows and does a large drop there as it goes thru collapsed volcano tubes. Impressive.

I have posted the pictures I have shot as JPG format at http://tripwestjuly2011.shutterfly.com Most of what I am shooting is in RAW format and I have not had chance to edit and save as JPG. I will be getting them done along with the 1000 pictures I shot at the BB Gun match. I have shot about 840 pictures on my travel so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment